1753, made to welcome Maria Theresa on her visit to Zagreb
Multicoloured silk, appliques, wood, gilt bronze
244 x 244 cm, staff length 344 cm, finial 27 x 10 cm
A rectangular flag made of three parts of blue silk, edged with interchanging white and red flame-like shapes. In the centre of the flag field on both sides there is an iconographic depiction of the Immaculate Virgin.
J. Borosak-Marijanovic, Zastave kroz stoljeca, Zagreb, 1996, catalogue number 10, page 98.